Climbing Out

I'd like to thank everyone who sent their condolences over Karl's death. It helped to know that others understood why I was such a blubbering, mascara-streaked heap. I thought I was faring a bit better today, but then I opened the mail and found a sympathy card from my veterinarian. The card contained my boy's paw print.

When I'm at home, I keep thinking I see him out of the corner of my eye. He was black, of course, and enjoyed napping in darkened doorways. We'd trip over him and then exclaim, "Geez, Karl!" I truly think he enjoyed it.

I found something today that succeeded in cheering me up a bit. The artist is Santogold. Check it out.

(Note: if you don't like it, you can't be my friend anymore. Ha!)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

14 Weeks

On Being Patriotic

Three cheers for headgear!