Blogging all over myself

So, here I am . . . the last person in the free world to create a blog. You'd think I would have been one of the early ones. I was an English major in college so it goes without saying that I love to blather on about something (or even nothing). I work in web design for a living so it's not like I don't know my way around a computer. Maybe I just didn't think I had anything to say.

But in any case, here I am.

Why the title? Well, everything else was taken. I can't seem to define myself in any singular, distinctive way that makes any sense. One thing I can't change about myself is that I am extremely fair-skinned. (And for the record it's okay to call me fair, but pale, white, etc. - that's just rude.) In early childhood I developed an auto-immune condition called vitiligo. When I was 14 I went through depigmentation. So, I'm fair. I wanted the blog title "Desdemona," which sounds much more romantic, but it was taken.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

14 Weeks

Three cheers for headgear!

On Being Patriotic