Nice

The DVR stopped working. [insert expletives here] Time Warner is sending a technician on Tuesday evening.

Oh, and I asked the customer service representative about the movie channels and apparently they do that as a "teaser" so that I'll be enticed into ordering them. Evil plot no workie. I quickly remembered why we never keep movie channels to begin with. I watched exactly one movie ("Babe"), and that was it. The movie channels had all disappeared by this morning. P is lamenting the lost possibilities of offerings like "Skinemax," but I'm not too brokenhearted. I am plenty pissed about the DVR not working, though.

Now I'm headed to Weight Watchers, and yes, I have to pay because I'm over my goal weight.

The kid slept in my bed and kicked me in the kidney all night.

Basically, I'm in a mood. I'm off to kick some kittens or beat up some orphans or something.

Comments

Mary said…
Please don't take it out on the little children or kitties.... tomorrow is another day my mother always says. I'm not sure what good that meant but she said it anyway.;) And ya, I know what it's like to be in a mood too, not fun!! Hope you is feeling better soon!!

Popular posts from this blog

14 Weeks

On Being Patriotic

Three cheers for headgear!