Anyway, it was a quiet day off. Based on the commercials that air during the day (on a weekday), I've concluded that if you are home during such hours, you must be in one of the following predicaments:
- You have a structured settlement but you need your money NOW.
- You've been injured by a careless driver and need an attorney NOW.
- Or, more specifically, you're an injured motorcyclist in that predicament.
- You are desperately in need of car insurance and should call the toll-free number right away.
- You've been injured by some weird prescription drug and should call right away to join a class action lawsuit.
- You're broke and need a title loan (but, good news! You don't have to give up your actual car!)
Oh, and the smell of my beloved new carpeting is making me feel a little vomit-y, too. That's some kind of tragic, I tell you.
I went back to work today. My stomach is still all "don't get crazy" but it's bearable. So, that's my week so far. I am the speaker at my church on Sunday so I've been busy preparing for that. Also, my father arrives next week so I need to spruce up the guest room and whatnot. He's coming to see
How's your week going? Any good vomit stories?
|Gretchen, pretending to care deeply about my intestines imploding.|