Update on the "labor of love" project

My daughter's Christmas gift is coming together nicely. Better than expected, really. Again, just don't look at anything too closely (not that taking photos of it in a dimly lit storage room in the basement is doing it any favors either).  I have a few tasks to finish before Christmas. I need to do some touch-up painting around the mirror. I also want to buy a jewelry box and a few other things to make it look as girlie as possible (for my pretty, prissy, fabulous kid). I picked up the dresser scarf at an antique shop. I still need to find a stool or chair of some sort.

Before:
After:





Comments

Melissa said…
Wow! Great job! :-)
Steph K said…
I want it!
radioactivegan said…
That looks really great! I think she'll love it!!!

Popular posts from this blog

14 Weeks

Three cheers for headgear!

On Being Patriotic