Hey, where's my body?

The kid drew this picture inside a birthday card that I am sending my Aunt. I am assuming it is Jesus, what with the walking on water and all. However, I am pretty sure Jesus had a torso.

She got another chance to flex her artistic muscle at an art festival we attended this morning. Or festibul, as she called it.

Speaking of festivals . . . you may have noticed that we've attended quite a few this summer. I signed us up for every fair and festival I could find. These celebrations, combined with two vacations in a row . . . well, let's just say that they weren't altogether compatible with Weight watchers. I did attend my Weight Watchers meeting this morning. Well, lumbered in was more like it. As it turns out, the scale did notice my summertime over-indulgences. I apologized to it and vowed to make it proud next week.

I'm picking up a local owner/surrender this afternoon, which will bring my household dog total to four. Fortunately, I am attending a volunteer meeting out of town tomorrow and will be taking the new girl down with me (so that another foster home can take her). One day of chaos is plenty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

14 Weeks

Three cheers for headgear!

On Being Patriotic